RAUSCHENBERG MEDICAL EMERGENCY GRANTS
This program provides one-time grants of up to $5,000 for recent unexpected medical, dental, and mental health emergencies to artists in financial need, practicing visual arts, film/video/electronic/digital arts, and choreography.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
• Be an artist working in visual arts, film/video/digital/electronic arts, or choreography
• Be 21 years or older on the cycle’s deadline
• Reside in the United States, the District of Columbia, a Tribal Nation, or a U.S. Territory
• Have an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or lower for an individual, or $150,000 for joint filers, averaged over the last two federal tax returns
• Your medical emergency and treatment must occur in the U.S. (including D.C., Tribal Nations and U.S. Territories)
• Demonstrate current and ongoing activity in your artistic discipline
• Not be enrolled in any degree-seeking program
For more information visit:
Questions: [email protected]
The first step in applying is to determine your basic eligibility. To be eligible, you must be able to answer "Yes" to these statements. If you can, please continue to complete the application. If you cannot, you are not eligible to apply. Please see our list of other artist emergency resources at https://www.nyfa.org/online-resources/emergency-resources/.