Application Close: Wednesday January 31, 2024 at 5:00PM ET*
*Please note that the application form on Submittable will automatically close & stop accepting applications at this time.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions!
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 18 years or older by the application deadline date.
- Applicants must be working in the New Surrealist style.
- Applicants must be painters. NYFA defines painting as a work that involves applying paint to any kind of surface.
- Current residents of the United States and/or one of the U.S territories.
- Are not a current NYFA employee or have been in the last 12 months, a member of the NYFA Board of Trustees or Artists’ Advisory Committee, or immediate family member of any of the aforementioned, or an immediate family member of a 2023-2024 panelist.
Students in bachelor’s or master’s degree programs are eligible to apply
For questions, please email [email protected]