2020 Application Deadlines
Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 11:59PM ET
Interdisciplinary Work Guidelines: https://www.nyfa.org/awards-grants/artist-fellowships/2021-interdisciplinary-work-guidelines/
How to Apply Instructional Video:
Ensure you meet all Eligibility requirements:
- You are at least 25 years or older.
- You are a current New York State resident, and/or a resident of one of the Indian Nations located therein.
- You have lived in New York State, and/or one of the Indian Nations located therein for the past two consecutive years: all of 2019 & 2020.
- If you are a past NYSCA/NYFA Artist Fellow, none of the work samples you have submitted have previously received an award.
- You are not currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program of any kind.
- You are the originator of the artwork submitted.
- You have not received five NYSCA/NYFA Artist Fellowships.
- You have not received a Fellowship in the last five years, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- If you are applying as a collaboration (up to 3 artists working together on a regular basis) all names are listed in your application form.
- If you have applied in more than 1 category (applicants can apply in up to 2 categories each cycle), you have indicated this in your application form.
- You are not a NYFA employee, a member of the NYFA Board of Trustees or Artists' Advisory Committee, immediate family member of any of the above, or an immediate family member of a 2021 panelist.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions!