2020 Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 11:59PM ET
The JGS Fellowship for Photography is open to New York State photography artists, living and working anywhere in the following New York State regions:
- Western New York
- Finger Lakes
- Southern Tier
- Central New York
- North Country
- Mohawk Valley
- Capital District
- Hudson Valley, and
- Long Island
Ensure you meet all Eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be working in photography.
- Applicants can work in traditional and experimental photography or any form in which photography or photographic techniques are pivotal, if not exclusive.
- Applicants must be a current full-time resident of New York State and have lived full-time in one of the regions listed above for a minimum of 12 months at the time application’s close.
- Applicant must be at least 25 years of age at the time the application closes.
- Students in bachelor’s or master’s degree programs of any kind are not eligible to apply.
- All past recipients of any NYFA grant or Fellowship are eligible to apply.
- NYFA employees, member of the NYFA Board of Trustees or Artists’ Advisory Committee, and/or an immediate family member of any of the above cannot apply.
Download a full copy of the 2020 guidelines here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KHmuF_3Fua1VZxDZMizQ97_NMc94E1ea/view