RAUSCHENBERG MEDICAL EMERGENCY GRANTS
The Rauschenberg Medical Emergency Grants program will provide one-time grants of up to $5,000 for unexpected medical, dental, and mental health emergencies experienced by artists in financial need.
- Open to visual and media artists and choreographers with limited resources
- Open to artists who reside in the United States, District of Columbia, or U.S. Territories.
- Open to artists whose adjusted gross annual income is $75,000 or lower, averaged over the last two federal tax returns.
- The emergency must have occurred January 1, 2020 or later.
- Applicants must demonstrate current and ongoing activity in artistic discipline/s.
- Applicants cannot be enrolled in any degree-seeking program.
- Artists of color and those living outside of the East and West coasts are encouraged to apply.
For more information visit:
Questions: [email protected]