2020 Application Deadlines
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 11:59PM ET
How to Apply Instructional Video: https://youtu.be/UVGl7kFJnow
Ensure you meet all Eligibility requirements:
- You are at least 25 years or older.
- You are a current New York State resident, and/or a resident of one of the Indian Nations located therein.
- You have lived in New York State, and/or one of the Indian Nations located therein for the past two consecutive years: all of 2018 & 2019.
- If you are a past NYSCA/NYFA Artist Fellow, none of the work samples you have submitted have previously received an award.
- You are not currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program of any kind.
- You are the originator of the artwork submitted.
- You have not received five NYSCA/NYFA Artist Fellowships.
- You have not received a Fellowship in the last five years, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019.
- If you are applying as a collaboration (up to 3 artists working together on a regular basis) all names are listed in your application form.
- If you have applied in more than 1 category (applicants can apply in up to 2 categories each cycle), you have indicated this in your application form.
- You are not a NYFA employee, a member of the NYFA Board of Trustees or Artists' Advisory Committee, immediate family member of any of the above, or an immediate family member of a 2019-2020 panelist.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions!